Giant Leap is Australia’s first venture capital fund that is 100% dedicated to investing in impact startups – rapidly scalable businesses that blend financial returns with real and measurable social and environmental benefits.
- Positive impact from every sale that is measurable and aligned with Giant Leap’s Impact Themes
- Ability to generate 10x returns in 4 – 7 years
- Tech-enabled impact businesses (sector agnostic)
- Late seed / early Series A (post-revenue)
- Initial cheque of $100k or $500k (depending on the stage of the business) with potential to follow-on
- Investee Valuation Range: $2m to $20m
The fund is sector agnostic, but looks for impact in line with three broad themes.
- Empowering People – education, increasing access to products/services, addressing diversity and inclusion challenges, etc.
- Sustainable Living – clean-tech, waste reduction, agriculture, water, etc.
- Health & Wellbeing – aged care, mental health, medical innovations, etc.
What to include in your pitch deck
We suggest you include the following information in no more than 10 slides:
- The problem you’re solving
- The size of the market opportunity
- Your vision / solution, including value proposition and business model
- Traction, including historical revenues
- Projected revenues and pathway to achieving growth
- Funding ask (and what you will use the funds for)
- Your team and experience